About UsWHERE LIFE & MEMORIES ARE HONORED
365 Days of Grief & Healing
Why We're Different
We know there are other funeral homes in the area to choose from. But we also know that families who turn to us during a time of loss, or for pre-arrangement services experience our very high standards of service. These standards include transparency in business practices and fair service pricing, as well as:
- Providing families with well-planned funeral arrangements in their time of need.
- Providing comfortable, soothing surroundings where families and friends can gather to remember and celebrate the life of a loved one.
- Helping families in our community to preserve longstanding traditions and customs.
- Offering innovative, truly personalized funeral home services and products.
- Assisting families and individuals making their pre-need plans.
- Reaching out to the greater community with educational seminars and grief support programs.
We offer professional guidance and personal and specialized attention before, during and after the loss of a loved one. Our reputation for honesty and integrity is very well-known, and it is our most valuable asset.
- Traditional Funerals
- Personalized Funerals
- Memorial Services and Graveside Ceremonies
- Various Cremation Service Options
- Veterans' Funeral Services
We encourage you to contact us to discuss your family’s unique needs. Each of us is confident that we can, and will, do our utmost to meet – and exceed – your expectations.